November 9, 2009

it ends tonight.........

Thanks for loving me for all this time
You are the best thing ever happen in my whole life
segala yang kita pernah lakukan bersama,
spend time together would be the sweetest moment in my life
I'll love you forever
Even it means that i have to see you from a distance
i really hope u'll live happily after this
I'm sorry but i don't deserve u
u are too good for me
maybe tak ada jodoh antara kita
and maybe ada jodoh yang lebih baik
lebih sempurna untuk u di luar sana
I akan sentiasa mendoakan kebahagian u
halalkan makan minum I selama I bersama dengan u
I terlalu sayangkan u
hingga I tak sanggup kecewakan u with my condition
and please, be more happy after this okay??
I hope we can still be friend
peace...............

your friend,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhuhu... be strong k... :D