May 25, 2010

i love you so much sayang.......

Hari neh I chat ngan sayang I. Rindu sangat kat dier. tapi I tak tau whether dier rindukan I ke tak. Maybe just nak sedapkan hati I and nak make sure I focus study, dier cakap jek perkataan sayang tu. Dah lame tak dengar butir bicara kasih dari mulut dier. Pastu tadi, dier de tulis sumthing kat gtalk I. And I sangat terharu membaca....


"you may not be her first, her last, or her only.
she loved before she may love again,
But if she love you now, what else matters?
she not perfect- you aren't either,
and two of you may never be perfect together
but if she can make you laugh, cause,
cause you to think twice
and admit to being human and making mistake,
hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not thinking about you every second of the day,
but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart.
So don't hurt her, don't change her,
don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy,
let her know when she makes you mad...
and miss her when she's not there.......
(miss you sayang Fatin Mardiyah)
"




Thanx sayang..... I sangat rindukan u & sayangkan u....
Love u so much!!!!
MUARKHX!!!!!


truly, deeply, madly in love....

1 comment:

limauais said...

Oh,he was so sweet.
he was lucky to have u as his gf and u too.
semoga berbahagia hgga kawen & dpt anak cucu.huhu.